TiffyTime with Tiffany: Hello ENGI 677!

Introduction

Hello there! My name is Tiffany Le and I am a BME GMI student. I graduated from LSU in 2020 and have been working with Medtronic as a Clinical Specialist for the past 2 years. I enjoy playing video games (mostly single-player RPG’s because people online are mean…), filming/editing videos, and cooking/eating food.I’m proud of a robotic arm that my Assistive Robotics team and I created. We named our project GORDAN (Good Ole Robot Dat Administers Noms). I had a lot of fun on this project because I got to work with engineers who weren’t in my personal degree and I was able to learn a lot from them. I still remember the first day GORDAN was able to successfully feed one of the team members– the fulfillment I experienced in that moment was what really catapulted my love for collaborating and creating.

GORDAN Feeding Video

In the future, I’d like to be a part of a team of engineers designing healthcare robots. Big Hero 6 was a movie that inspired me to pursue Biological Engineering and BAYMAX is my lifetime aspiration.